Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My wife and I are divorcing after 7 years. We both have been

Customer Question

My wife and I are divorcing after 7 years. We both have been staying in her parents house for at least 6 years. Her parents don't live here but the house is in their name. They are now trying to kick me out and I want to know if they can legally do so.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Have you made contributions financially to the house and can you provide evidence of this?

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Are you in Australia?