kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
72036894

I have invested $100K in a Property Trust Syndicate in

Customer Question

I have invested $100K in a Property Trust Syndicate in Queensland. The Development company has shut their doors and stopped all dividend payments without notice. They currently have REAL property on the market to sell in Brisbane. How do I go about placing a lien on their assets ? I am a single Mum and this is my life savings .... have i been swindled? HELP
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor in NSW and I am going to help you with your inquiry today. Can you attach a copy of the Trust Syndicate trust deed? I will also offer you a phone call to discuss.

Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

It may be that you have to issue an urgent summons. I'll talk to you about that when you accept the offer.

Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello. did you find the Trust Syndicate trust deed? If you send it to me I will offer you a phone call to discuss.