Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I've been separated now bit not yet divorced. I have my

Customer Question

Hi I've been separated for 5years now bit not yet divorced. I have my divorced papers on me to be signed in front of a JP. My question is. At the time of my seperation I had signed my house over to my husband he had some investment deals happening at the time and needed to borrow on our home to fund his investment. Because I had some credit issues under my name he could not refinance using our home as collateral and the only solution was to sign our home over to him. So I signed the transfer to his name. I was under a great deal of stress at the time and thought if I do this he would love me again. Well I'm
Not that pathetic woman anymore and wondered before I sign my divorce papers is there anyway I can still be entitled to at least half of the house.. I would really appreciate your help thank you
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Did you get consent orders made by the court?

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

I am just following up my last post to see if you are in need of any further assistance?