Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

~ The Trustee's of my mother's estate have lied cheated and

Customer Question

~ The Trustee's of my mother's estate have lied cheated and done their best using fringes of the law to break my lifetime lease. Ive had hundreds of vandalizing burglaries during the last 4yr's. One of the Trustee's threatened me saying. That if I didn't do as I was told I would end up with nothing. As with my father's estate. My sibling's didn't divide with me because I am gay.
Via RTA TRUSTEE'S Used a protection clause in the Will. Stating. If they ask for it. I am to pay the Trustee's. $1 rental per year. RTA said it was the first time in Australia that Trustee's had become Landlords using a protection clause. 7 months at QCAT. Both together and in seperate cases trying to break me presenting false evidence & fraud, interrupting the adjudicator. During those 7months I received 3 evictions and 2 house resumptions. Grace trustee's put in a false claim of being a co-tenant. Recently I've discovered terms such as Constructive Fraud ~ Breach of Fiduciary Duty ~ After receiving a letter of QCAT's final decision = that it was Clearly an Estate Matter nay A Residential Tenancy Case in the mail on the Wednesday. 3 Brothers 1 a trustee + the husband of trustee Grace. Did a home invasion terry trustee told me if I didn't open the door he would cut it off. I have had hundreds of vandalizing burglaries that the police said its obvious that you have more than one stalker. The brother
I had put in a submission for the case to be held in a Court Of Law with a Real Judge and was refused. I put in a submission regarding the Trustee's presentation of fraudulent evidence. To be told they don't have the jurisdiction to charge them with fraud because it's not a real court. I woul love to have the Trustee's actions investigated. Terry trustee along with my other 3 siblings as am I Are Tenants in common. The Trustee's wert willing to sell the actual house for removal 4yrs ago for $1. As its the land that is of value not thehouse. 2yrs ago they upted the house into higher catergory for insurance. I pay the land water rates and insurance as designated in the will. Its such a complicated case. Ive been unable to find any lawyer remotely interested in the case ~ Ciao ***** ***** ~
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Were any of these matters referred to the police.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening.

I am just following up my last post. Are you still in need of assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
~ Ciao! Leon
The Police hath never taken Any fingerprints. They have said it was obvious that I have more than one stalker. But no offers of help. 1 fingerprinting officer said he herd the call on the radio and came to check the scene.there was an ocean of prints everywhere. Uet he took none. Later that afternoon. The Allocated fingerprint officer phoned while I was with the insurance agent renewing house insurance. The Police officer said there jad been no report of anyone having been to the scene. An undercover cop, in Bunderburg Said fingerprint officer's were Allocated jobs. And they did not merely respond to a burgalry hearing it on radio. I have had no internet services due to a lightening strike & have discovered that I have an aggressive rectial cancer with a presumed health system dooming assumption of my life expectancy ~ Has further complicated my aspirations ~ Cheer's
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

Do you have any evidence of who the stalkers are?