Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am not sure if anyone can see my question i have had my

Customer Question

i am not sure if anyone can see my question i have had my thing packed and stored with a company and for 6 mths i have fought black and blue to get my things back. i have been to consumer affairs, a lawyer, and even gone to the maj/court in perth and been
told now that i have to go to qld where the belongings are and fight there. this company have not answered me in email calls not even the lawyer when they called. consumer got a bill for 7000 dollar and them sending it to nz. we have all told them it is not
going to nz and that i want it in wa. i have not been charged or the agreed amount of money taken from my credit card. they have not contacted me even to get money off me and i have no idea if they still have my things. other lawyers will not help unless i
fight for $40000 up. when the contract was agreed on they did not do what was agreed from the second the packer arrived, while packing and loading thing were smashed and damaged and the property was damaged as well, everything has been noted by me to them
via email and they have responded but not since June a few in july but nothing since. in these email the note they are aware of all the issues and say someone will get back to me but never do. i have had a lawyer by the name of leon answer but we are having
problems retreving his answer. SO LEON IF YOU ARE ON PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT I DONT MIND PAYING JUST CANT GET ANY ANSWER ATM TILL THE ISSUE IS FIXED. MYE EMAIL IS***@******.***
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I replies to your original question but you have no responded. Can you go back to it and give me the response?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been trying. I am sorry we are trying to fix the problem but as of yet it still will not work
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

I will see what I can do