Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I made an online purchase of skincare products from on

Customer Question

I made an online purchase of skincare products from ***** ***** on 22/10/15 at approx. 9.00a.m.The order confirmation appeared and I saved it to my favourites vas I have done previously. The next day this confirmation had disappeared and a message appeared stating that the store had a problem with my order. I contacted ***** ***** after confirming with my financial institution that $301.00 had been debited to my credit card by them.
***** *****'s reply was that they had no record of the order or the transaction and if the latter had taken place without an order they would have cancelled it immediately. As of an hour ago no cancellation/refund had been effected. ***** ***** is no longer responding to my emails and I now have a debt and no goods,
Looking forward to your help in this matter
Yours faithfully
Judith Ford
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

hello
It seems to be simply a simple matter whereby ***** ***** may have made the mistake and simply overlooked it.
I would suggest to make a complaint to Fair Trading and have them look into the matter for you.
http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/
They will be able to make a judgement call and rectify the situation in your favour.
I trust the matter will be rectified in the coming days.