Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Byrnes
, I can but do not have time rightnow have to go

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** byrnes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can but do not have time rightnow have to go to work
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: will get back to you tomorrow 1st night back for a fortnight
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

I'm an Australian lawyer and when you are ready, please elaborate on your situation and I will try to assist you.

Patrick

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
should I be given a full brief of the incident in question at any time they like if at all to have some sourght of defence to the claim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if so at what stage of the investigation should I get to defend myself
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they took statements of 8 other people yet only asked me some questions that asserted to what happened yet did not confirm it to me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they then made a descision on that and I still have no sure way of knowing weather I can appeal or not
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, but you need to elaborate on the nature of the allegations against you and what court proceedings are on foot, if any.