Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I have a complex situation with my family, i own house and

Customer Question

I have a complex situation with my family, i own house and they are (parents) corruption with Council, and my right's as Australia . I am born in Australia, I am 39 yo and my name is ***** ***** Turnbull. This is a night mare i wish no one to be in, There is alot to this. I am a low income earner, I have had a death threat been said to me I have been trying find information who to go to, No one will listen to me. I had a undesirable conversation with my father. We came home from Nowra NSW too fine his car parked on the other side of the neighbours drive way (I can't be too detail in this matter right now) until i can get a real answer .. I called the police for he tryed to run me over with his ute by reversing it back on me. Who can help me and there is alot of people trying too make me disappear even one neighbour who we know is been payed to spy on us. Thank's i will wait for your answer Jason
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Do you know the people that are after you?

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

I am just following up my last post

Are you still in need of assistance?

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

You should report them to the police and give the police complete details of the threats and the issues so they take out an AVO for them not to contact you.

This is your only form of protection.

Good luck with it.

You are very welcome and thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards