kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
72036894

Who can help me ,Ive been dealing with Direct Flights in

Customer Question

Who can help me ,Ive been dealing with Direct Flights in regards ***** ***** flights I cancelled only afew days after I made them ,because of a domestic violence order taken out on my son in law .I had booked 7 flights in June for January 2016 and rang to cancel 2only the lady was very understanding and helpful I received an email on the 2nd of July from them telling me of charges I had to pay ,which i email back and was ok with, ghey told me it would be 10 to 12 weeks and I'd receive the monies.Since then ive heard nothing and no response from my many calls and emails please advise me shat to do now..Thanks Pam
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pam my name is***** am a solicitor in NSW and I am going to help with your inquiry today. Please note that I will be in meetings all day today but can answer any response you may have early tomorrow morning. You really need to write to these people at Direct a demand based on the terms of the ticket. Did you keep a copy of the terms and conditions of the terms and conditions of the flights? If you attach them here I will tell you how to write the demand and who to send it to. Kylie

Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Did you find my answer satisfactory or do you need further help?

Kylie