Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

There is a man claiming to have experience in breaking and

Customer Question

There is a man claiming to have experience in breaking and training horses. His opened up a business and accepting payment from families who need help with their horses. But in fact the first time he ever rode a horse was less then 12 months ago there is proof. His also getting paid cash in hand and putting these families in danger of injury and even death due to the fact he has no experience or knowledge on from reading book and watching YouTube videos. How do we stop him from coning these families and putting them and their children in danger from this con artist.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He has a Facebook page advertising his business called NATURAL HORSE BREAKING AND TRAINING!
Expert:  dkaplun replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

If I may ask, did you go to this person for work, did he defraud you personally in any way?