Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Its a little complicated but im in urgent need of assistance

Customer Question

its a little complicated but im in urgent need of assistance as court proceedings are due to start tomorrow in the family court and i was only served with the documents relating to this matter via email today, my ex partner is seeking a recovery order for our children and i would like to dispute it but dont know how given such little time to respond, even to have it ajourned please help me as this case is extremely unfair and ive had primary care of our children aged 10 and 8 for the last 5 years. i am in urgent need of some legal advice as i have court at 10am in the morning. please help me.
kind regards,
***** *****
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need legal advice within the next half hour as im in court tomorrow morning
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

There is a legal aid solicitor in the court and you can speak to them.

Have you taken the children away?