Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I was infected by a person. After we together decided to

Customer Question

I was infected by a person. After we together decided to have tests done. I believed him when he told me he had been to the docs and was given a full clearence. This was deliberately false. I have also become aware that he has had other encounters of the group kind unprotected and then would come back home to me. I am concerned he is spreading the decease if no concern of others wellbeing I'm
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Are you talking about HIV and he deliberately infected you knowing that he was positive?