kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
72036894

Kylie the service manual requires 15000-10000 6 month

Customer Question

hi kylie the service manual requires 15000-10000 6 month service depends on age.iv had service within 5000 3monthly for my own satisfaction by the same workshop for 7 years ive had the car.after removing the plugs we have found thay have not been changed in at least a couple of years maybe longer and the oil is the same.obvously thay have not been changed for while if ever.if i have some sort of case for them to pay for the 9 and a half thousand dollar engine replacement il send them away for testing cheers
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Do you still have the warranty information? It should be in the car. The warranty should explain to you your rights. Every manufacturer offers a different warranty, so you really need to locate the terms of it among your documentation. If you find that documentation, scan it and send it to me so that I can advise you.

Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Do you still need help with this question? Kylie