Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

The company I work looking to have me terminated because I

Customer Question

The company I work for are looking to have me terminated because I have been set up by some indivuals in my group. I'm a refrigeration supervisor working for compass group in Wheatstone. I have had trouble with four of my team members and I have not had any help from management. Now some of these people have set me up and management want to get rid of me. Management is conducting investigations and I have been taken off site to face a committee in the morning 2/10/15 . I have evidence of breaches from these individuals and management on site wouldn't respond to them but the minute one of them says something against me I'm guilty. Can you help ?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Do you know what the complaints are?

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

I am just following up my last post.

Do you still need assistance? If so do you know what the complaints are?