Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

My old real estate was accidentally paid 5 weeks rent from

Customer Question

My old real estate was accidentally paid 5 weeks rent from centre link and they won't give it back. Yes the house was still in my name but other people were paying cash to the real estate cause they took over my lease. They got paid double rent for five weeks and won't give it back. I dont know what to do. It's 1650 they owe me. Can u help?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Do you have evidence that they were paid twice and can you get evidence from the others that they have paid the agent?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How dare u. Put that money back in my bank now. I never agreed for you to take it. That's my kids food money you rude person. I'm not paying the seventy. I didn't view the answer so please put it back. I'm f**ked up enough as it is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello? Are u kidding me? Don't bother ignoring me. Fax my bank and put the money back u theiving c**t.
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/australian-law/9c1s7-old-real-estate-accidentally-paid-weeks-rent.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.