kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
72036894

In queensland how much cost to apply peace and good order

Customer Question

In queensland how much cost to apply for a peace and good order ruling?
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cost of a solicitor to represent me in the matter as well as logement fees and court costs.
Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am going to try and help you with your inquiry today. I am a solicitor in NSW although I have practised in Queensland also.

What is it exactly that you need peace and good order for? I'm not familiar with such an order. Is it because neighbours are too noisy? Is it an order from the local council you are seeking or an order under local government laws? If you can identify this or give me more details I can help or opt out for someone who can.