Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Leon, I am after some information on a matter that heap to

Customer Question

Hi Leon, I am after some information on a matter that heap to me at work yesterday, I was pulled into my boss office and she gave me a written warning to something I posted on facebook that had nothing to do with work or where I work it was a rude joke, I am a little stress out about this as I think feel like I am bring bullied not sure what to do
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Did it in anyway identify your work or denigrate your employer or any other employee?