Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

My partner was recently denied supreme court bail and i am

Customer Question

my partner was recently denied supreme court bail and i am not happy with our current solicitor as i feel they have not performed anything like they first said they would. there is alot of discrepancies in the police reports and the app provided was nothing like what we asked. i was wondering if there is someone i can email the supreme court bail app the have used and the reports that i have to get another opinion
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello
All you can do is have the matter relisted and undertake the bail application again and give reasons as to why he should have bail.
The issue that you were given bail and he wasn't should be more than enough.
I would suggest that if you are that upset with your solicitor you can make a complaint to the Queensland Law Society, however it does little to change the bail application.
The Law Society can also refer you to another solicitor that can help.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello
I am happy to assist further if need be.
Please leave feedback as to my service