Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

My question is in Feb this year I had a fall at work.it was

Customer Question

My question is in Feb this year I had a fall at work.it was reported to management. I attended doctors surgery and had injury checked.Had X-rays and plaster applied to hand. I returned to work and put on light duties. Expenses where covered be me.I was not provided with any advice about workers compensation in regard to this incident if I could claim or not.Where do I stand inrelation to this matter.When I returned to work had discussion with management about covering costs. I was told no. About 3weeks later I was offered a gift card to cover costs.I declined. At this present stage I have developed at problem this injury
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello
Speak with workcover directly.
Your employer pays for the insurance, it will cover you for expenses at the very least, plus time off work and pain and suffering.
Your boss is misleading you.