kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
72036894

Find Australian soldier

Customer Question

Find Australian soldier Patrick ***** *****
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** am a NSW solicitor and I am going to help you with your inquiry today.

It sounds like you are best to give any details that you have about Patrick ***** ***** to a private investigator so that they can piece together what you know and try to find him. You should be able to do a google search for some private investigators in Sydney who can help. I am not at liberty to recommend a company to you.

Another option you may have that may be cheaper is if you can do a search through the electoral rolls in each State for his name. From recollection the NSW electoral roll can be searched if you attend the office in person.

I hope that has helped with your inquiry today. Please rate me positively if I have moved you further with your query.

All the best.