Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

Terminated of employment. My question is i was advised to

Customer Question

Terminated of employment. My question is i was advised to attended a disciplinary meeting on the 26th august at 10.00am. The company i work for wanted to discuss some alleged incidents of serious neglect of duties. I feel the claims were not my fault as i am a foreman of the crew they said i failed on several occasions. I answered all the questions truthfully but felt they didn't care that i am under staffed magerly . I was trying to expain that because we down to 3 to 4 staff crew and when i started 9 years ago we had 8 staff in our crew and i am very stresses and overwelmed..And the work is still as busy.In this meeting I was told by the hr dept that respect is a rule but i was respect but the Manger verbally abused me on several occassions.i have proof of this ss my support person had recored the meeting. Regards cw
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello
File a complaint to the fair work commission, now, as you only have 21 days after being sacked to file.
You will be entitled to up to 6 months pay and or your job back in compensation.
https://www.fwc.gov.au/

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

In respect of the matter, you have clearly been treated unfairly and unfairly terminated.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Fair work will consider the options, but from what you have said, you are entitled to compensation,