Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I have been forced by my company to work 70 hour weeks due

Customer Question

I have been forced by my company to work 70 hour weeks for months due to my manager who got made some adjustments to my team. I worked these kind of hours for close to 6 months and I am being judged as though I have 3 people working instead of one. This has caused me no ends of stress and I do not believe I am being treated fairly by my management. I have gone to HR but I feel massive amounts of stress due to my toxic relationship with my boss.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What does your contract say about your working hours? Are you paid any extra for the extra hours?