Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Can you please advise my options to having a departure

Customer Question

Hello can you please advise my options to having a departure prohibition order revoked please?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Can you be more specific

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a valid ticket and boarding pass to depart sydney this morning when I got to the customs check they told me I was subject to a departure prohibition order and I could not travel they stated the order was dated yesturday28/08/2015 and issued by the child support collection agency
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

How much do you owe?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The debt is twenty seven thousand and they are claiming penalties of thirteen thousand I have told them on many occasion I am not working full time and don't have the capacity to pay the debt during a phone call on Tuesday 25/08/2015 I again told them I did not have the funds to pay the currant arrangement I was honest and told them that I was traveling to see my partners sick grandmother it was then that they demanded I pay in full stated clearly I did not have the funds they did not care
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?