How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5043
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im in a relationship of 13years and two children together

Customer Question

hi im in a relationship of 13years and two children together what i need advice on he is half ownership of a house with his brother if my partner was to pass and his in joint ownership of the property what are my rights will i get his of the property.
and what if i was to marry him would his share of joint tennnacy come to me and his children
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Married / de facto = after the other partner passes away, all assets go to you.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

If I have been of assistance, please click accept / leave feedback as to my service.

Related Australia Law Questions