If there are no restrictions and there are no kick backs then you are not required to have a license.
They are only required if you do the following and the website this came from is also after
You may need an AFS licence if, as part of your business, you:
- provide financial product advice to clients
- deal in a financial product
- make a market for a financial product
- operate a registered scheme
- provide a custodial or depository service, or
- provide traditional trustee company services.
So you will not need it if you do not provide that service and only the software.
I hope this makes sense and is of assistance
If there is nothing further
thank you for using my services.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.