Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Can my employer force me to relocate to site? I am office

Customer Question

Can my employer force me to relocate to site?
I am office based employee, 5 days work and 2 days off.the current boss force me to remove to site on site roster, which is 3 weeks on/1 week off. I am a working mom have a 2 years old baby, I don't want to remove, then he threaten me to fire me. There are still plenty work to do in office. He just want me to do what ever he want to satisfy his eagle feel.
What I should do? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

It all depends on your contract. If there is no contract then they can ask you to move provided it is reasonable and you cannot refuse the request.

Are you a member of a union?

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning,
I ave not heard from you
If you need further assistance please let me know.