Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Do you know Australian law care in Victoria and what are

Customer Question

Do you know Australian law for aged care in Victoria and what are your fees to ask some questions
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
I'm an Australian lawyer.
Ask your question and I will try to help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've asked my question several times can I phone if you're an Australia n number my mobile(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What the hell do I do now I've been waiting nearly an hour what's going on or are you a scam I'm not paying if it's going to take much longer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email XXXX
Expert:  Brisbane.Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi, it appears as if Patrick is busy with other matters... apologies for the delay....

I will send you an offer of a phone call, if you would prefer... otherwise please be as specific as you can with regard to your query, and I will attempt to assist you via this online chat.

It is a public holiday in Qld today, so I will not be available online all day.. so please be patient, and you will have your query answered.

Kind regards,

You say you have asked your question several times... I see from your history that you have had difficulty in the past... however your queries are locked by customer service... so I cannot read them to see your previous questions...

I am going to opt out, as it appears to me that this online service does not suit your personal style..

I recommend you go and see a local lawyer face to face, or attend a local community legal centre where you can obtain legal advice for free (if you are eligible).

Kind regards,