Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Leon I am back again Re Guarantee Deed, It would appear that

Customer Question

Hi Leon I am back again Re Guarantee Deed, It would appear that the Documents used by --------- Landscaping supplies may have missed the mark the document used to construct this deed were more than likely sold under licence or management of the owners
Credi Protect Pty Ltd Credi Protect was placed in liquidation on and deregistered 13- 12 - 2010 Copy of our Agreement document dated 8 - 08 - 2012 this has been forwarded in previous Correspondence For their paper work to still be in use with out the approval
of liquidator , would this not be a Breach of contract with Credi Protect pty Ltd As we have not had these documents approved in any form , from Credi Protect or the Supplier , we have made several request for a copy of the approved, but received nothing Please
find attached copy of Credi Protect Deregistration There for would this not make this document we have a Fraudulent document Thanks R Wil
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

The Deed of Guarantee is not between you and Credi Protect.

Then creditor that you have guaranteed to pay is Cobble Patch Loganlea Pty Ltd

Credi Protect is the company they purcahwed the guarantee document from. It does not mean, because Credi Protect, is in liquidation that the agreement is invalid. The agreement is between you and Cobble Patch.

If Cobble Patch was in liquidation then the liquidator would chase you for the money.

You agree to keep the creditor (Cobble Patch) indemnified against any losses as guarantor.

Apart form the Credi Protect Logo, which is there for advertising purposes, they are not part of the deed.

The terms and conditions are also from Cobble Patch

The documents are valid and enforceable. They can still be used after the company that created them ceases.

I am sorry I cannot give you anything more positive.

Who do you think you entered the agreement with and to whom did you guarantee payment?