Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Want gives the CBA the right to more then double your

Customer Question

Want gives the CBA the right to more then double your interest rate and then another rate charge on top again of apox of 20% making it impossible to meet these payment when you have defalted but try to recover. You have no change.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm going to answer your inquiry today.

Do I understand correctly from you that you have a loan from the Commonwealth Bank of Australia? Is it a credit card that you have? If so, the terms and conditions should reveal on what basis the CBA can do this. Have you retained a copy of the terms and conditions? Maybe you could send them to me and I could review them to see if it is lawful for you. I'll wait until you read this response and provide the T&Cs.