Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have a contract with a person that should have been

Customer Question

I have a contract with a person that should have been settled 12 months ago for the amount of $45,000, the agreement was a loan of $30,000 for 150 days with the return of $15,000 at the back in January 2014 now I am having trouble getting the person to pay up, I am a disabled pensioner and keeps coming up all its excuses not to pay but I know is using money in different property deals, he is in or a member of 21st-century properties he won't answer his phone or respond to e-mails, when I contact you to our office of 21st-century properties says in his office and is still working so I just don't know how to go about because of what is done is to strain my finances are pushed into a corner and need help and advice on how to go about this?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Do you have a wirtten loan agreement with this person and was there any security given for the loan?