Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

A qld police sargent backed over my letter box destroying

Customer Question

a qld police sargent backed over my letter box destroying the letter box and its structure that holds it up, he did not stop even though he new i was only about a quater of the way up my driveway, i had to contact him regarding the damage to mailbox and structure, he said he had left a message on my phone i dont have a phone under my name, weeks passed and i came home through a pin locked gate to find a mailbox with his card on it, this mail box is no good to me without replacing the damaged structure also can he legally un pin lock my gate enter my acerage property and go to my house when i wasnt home nor had i ever gave him permission to do so, thank you
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Was he on duty?

Expert:  sarah-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/australian-law/98vcs-qld-police-sargent-backed-letter-box-destroying.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.