How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thanks last answer, another one how can I get civic

Customer Question

hi patrick, thanks for the last answer , another one how can I get civic compliance to give me all the revelant paper work relating to any fines or offences relating to me , any or all correspondance either verbal or written between us.(us being myself
and any employee of civic compliance) thank you bob
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, it isn't clear to me what you mean by civic compliance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I understand it, civic compliance is a private body authorized by the state government to collect unpaid fines relating to court , police , or toll fines
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

I would simply contact Fines Victoria and request a copy of your fine records, and would be surprised if they wouldn't simply provide them subject to you adequately identifying yourself.

If they fail then you can apply for government records under Victorian Privacy legislation and can make a Freedom of Information application which you can read about here:

I trust the above assists.

Good luck and please rate my answer.