kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
72036894

If I have a home in Toledo and I am overseas, having given

Customer Question

If I have a home in Toledo and I am overseas, having given authority to a citizen of Toledo to oversee my property but has faulted me all along, What is the legal process of the local county should I follow to keep that person from trespassing the premises?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am going to help you with your inquiry today.

Unfortunately a lawyer in Australia cannot advise on Spanish laws unless they are admitted in and have a practising certificate in Spain. Accordingly, you should contact a law firm in Spain to ask about the law there. The law of property is not an international law, it is the law of the country. I hope that has helped you and directed you in the right way.

Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello. If you are satisfied with my answer can you please press accept so that I can be paid?