kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
72036894

I guess all I want to know is how effective is the Enduring

Customer Question

I guess all I want to know is how effective is the Enduring Power of Attorney regarding travel arrangements for those suffering with Alzheimers Disease as I mentioned in my first question which still remains unanswered
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

The answer is the power of attorney won't help you unless you can thwart their travel plans by restricting their finances. What you need is to get an order as her guardian from the NCAT. The power of attorney may convince the NCAT to give your sister such an order but it's not a certainty. I hope that helps.