Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I am56 when I was 15 I was seduced by a 37 year old married

Customer Question

I am56 when I was 15 I was seduced by a 37 year old married man which continued fora out 18 months which resulted in a daughter . She has tried her hardest to find out about her background. I have recently sent him a letter asking him to do the right thing as it has placed a lot of stress and financial hardship . He took the letter to lawyer which rung me to ask me what I wanted in compensation as he knows it was statutory rape . I have no idea what to ask for . Hopefully I can get advise
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

This is not the appropriate forum for your question. You have to go and have some counselling and have the councillor provide you with a detailed report as to what this has done to you emotionally and also how that affected your life.

Further there is a child that he has not supported and if you raised the child there is a question of support that he should have provided.

It is not a simple question and a figure cannot be given to you.

A family law expert should be able to assist you about what the child support may be worth and also your now support.

The law society of WA can refer you to a solicitor.

https://www.lawsocietywa.asn.au

If you had reported it to the police at the time he would have gone to jail. Victims compensation would have been limited.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon.
I am just following up my response to see if all is ok. I note you have not rated my work and I am only paid once you provide a positive rating.
I would kindly request if you consider doing that for me. If there is nothing further I wish to thank you for using my services.
Regards
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning.
I am following up my last post and I hope it was of assistance.
I am only paid if you rate my work. As such I wish to thank you for using my services.
Regards