Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I sell liquor in a duty free store in the airside area of an

Customer Question

I sell liquor in a duty free store in the airside area of an international airport. In my price labeling for liquor, if the bottle content is say 750ml do I also have to give the price for a liter of the product on the same label? Or is this just required
in Supermarkets. Thank you .
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Brisbane.Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi my assumption is that this only applies in supermarkets.... however, I will investigate further, and confirm either way (if possible), cheers, James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
James, I'm not sure, I heard that it was only supermarkets but I want to ensure that I am compliant with the law so I have directed my staff to include the litre cost on the price label as they do in supermarkets.