Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My ex husband is having his new partner of one, year,

Customer Question

Hello, My ex husband is having his new partner of one, year, his second since our separation 3 yrs ago and subsequent divorce approx a year ago, send me emails on his behalf in regards ***** ***** children, our court orders and ongoing finances. I have, in only one reply, clearly and with out ambiguity asked her not to email me form her personal email but she continues to do so and has done multiple times over the last week. What can I do here ? Thank you in advance.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but it isn't clear from me what your actual objection is to her writing to you? Is she being offending?Why is your ex not writing to you himself?