Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I know you should sort out issues with your neighbour and we

Customer Question

I know you should sort out issues with your neighbour and we have tried( non stop barking dogs) and last year contacted council, but they seem to not care. Is there legal avenues I can take? Jim
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Evening,My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.You can take action and sue for nuisance. What did council do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sent ranger out, he spoke them and the peace lasted awhile. But now as bad as ever. My wife has had enough and we now have to go to a new level
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nuisance sue is valid in ACT?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, It is available and the flowing link will assist you. http://www.tams.act.gov.au/city-services/pets/keeping_dogs_in_the_act/animal_nuisanceI hope this is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon