Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I have recently had more and more things happen that

Customer Question

hello...i have recently had more and more things happen that makes me feel I am under some sort of investigation and or surveillance. What can I do to find out and rectify if so. This could extremely hurt my career which I am in very senior management. I don't know why they would target me or my home????
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.What evidence do you have of the surveillance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The activity that has happened of recent times has lead me to this...situations like someone following or being around house then pretending to do something else, turn away or walk into neighboring area. Also I have had recent issues with roof which is only 1.5 years old and these only would happen if 'potentially' they were tampered with. Added to this same cars noticed on a semi regular basis to regular on weekends. There is a lot of gut feeling here...but I have had a house who I have kicked out of home for bad behavior and actions done 'behind my back' as well his inappropriate guest behaviors. I have filed a court order to rectify the issues with him on certain items. Though I feel potentially he has left an impression on the home that I have worked hard to bring together. I need to be rest assured that I or home isn't being investigated or under surveillance. I am thinking of hiring a PI to support.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon, Have you considered notifying the police and possibly getting some from of camera installed so that you can see who is around your home?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know if there is or somehow to find out if there is a investigation or surveillance under myself and or the house? What are my rights...is there some Australia body or company or anyone to help me?
I will have the PI see if anyone suspicious other then law enforcement.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon, The only way to do that is to firmly place cameras to see who it is. Once you have that you can notify the police org have your own private investigator follow this person and work out who they are and who put them up to it. Until you know who the person is there is very little that can be done. A PI will ask you if you have a photo or description of the person that is keeping an eye on you and without that you cannot do much.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will need to call to discuss. I will call tomorrow.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good EveningI look forward to talking tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the sort of support and guidance I'm looking for - http://my.justanswer.com/question/guest/080145e4ea9d4d088f159f4d75cd14d5Who do I contact to ask or question of find out if I am or the property I live in is being investigated or under surveillance? I can't sleep, I'm suffering from increased anxiety and a level of depression.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, The difference between your case and the one you have provided is you are not sure who is following you. In that cad the person knew it was a policeman.You need to get evidence of who it is before you can do anything further. Do you think it is the police? If so what evidence do you have?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, I am just following up our last discussion
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon,
I take it that you no longer need assistance. As such I would like to request you consider given me a positive rating for my work.
I wish to thank you for using my services.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
Regards
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning,
I note you have not yet rated my work. Unless you rate my work I am not paid.
If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.
Regards