Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My child died and child saftey tock my other child the same

Customer Question

my child died and child saftey tock my other child the same night sh e died and never gave him back
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE DONT RIP ME OFF COZ I HAVE f**k ALL MONEY AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I THINK I CAN GET MY SON JAMIE BACK PLEASE HELP ME
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IN THE END KIM DIED FROM SIDS AND CHILD SAFETY HAS TAKEN JAMIE BECAUSE MESSIE HOUSE PAST DRUG PROBLEMS 4 BOTH ME &MY PARTNER ABUSE FROM MY PARTNER ON ME NOT CHIKLDREN AND HEAPS OF 3RD PARTY BULL SHIT
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.My apology for the delay and I am very sorry to hear about your loss. When you say Child Safety do you mean the Government department?How long ago was this?Do you have any documentation from them?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon, Do you still need assistance?