Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I have 16yr old autistic daughter who is very violent towards

Customer Question

I have 16yr old autistic daughter who is very violent towards her younger siblings and who is basically out of control cause of this it is making our rental opportunity hard as when she gets violent she screams and swears punches her mum or siblings and yells she can not follow house rules my main concern is the safety of my other kids as I work away from I worry about there safety , don't get me wrong I love my daughter but I must protect my other children's too , she has asked my to move already but what do I do I want her out of my house for the safety of my other kids but will not abandon her cause she is my daughter and I love her
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Evening, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.Does her doctor recommend that she be placed in some care facility for her safety?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No she does not have full time doctor
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, You need to get her assessed and get a report. If the doctor ames that recommendation then it will be easier to get her placed in a facility.This will be the best way forward. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon