Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

GA- my property has a free and unrestricted right of way over the l

Customer Question

Hi my property has a free and unrestricted right of way over the land can my neighbor open a cellar door and allow the public to use this land
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.The right of way is it for him to access his property?Is he running a winery?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Leon I did not receive your reply in time and now I have paid for an incomplete answer can I request a refund
Expert:  sarah-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/australian-law/97lgf-property-free-unrestricted-right.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.