Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

We are in the process of going ahead with Members Alliance

Customer Question

Hi we are in the process of going ahead with Members Alliance Property Investment. We have a 5 day cooling off. From reading reviews we may have made a bad move. Can you advise if this a scam?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.You should send the documents to a Solicitor and also an accountant and get detailed legal advise and financial advise on them. The rule is that if it is too good to be true then it is too good to be try and you should terminate under the cooling off period. I cannot comment on the company but if you think it is a scam contact ASIC and also the ACCC.https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/scams/report-a-scamhttps://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-protection/protecting-yourself-from-scamsIf it is they may have been reported and you can get some information. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon