How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5055
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been made redundant July 10th but am owed $5000 AUD

Customer Question

I have been made redundant July 10th but am owed $5000 AUD for leave travel as per contract but have not been recompensed to date. What action can I take to give them a "poke" ?
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hello more than a poke, file a complaint with the ombudsman. They will look into the matter and make a judgement call.It is the appropriate option.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which Ombudsman Daniel ?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Fairwork Ombudsman, in the link i provided.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
all the best with it.

Related Australia Law Questions