Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am uninsurance operator of a wiper snipper .Which flicked

Customer Question

I am uninsurance operator of a wiper snipper .Which flicked a rock at a passing vehicle hitting the rear passenger window.I A PENSIONER I CAN NOT AFFORD TO PAY OUT ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY . (Thanks) Ronald . Davoren. email [email protected] .
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question.Can you tell me, do you have home or contents insurance for your home?Do you know how rocks got on the lawn, or is that a common problem?Do you have a guard on your whipper snipper to stop such accidents?Once you have answered the above I will try to assist you further.Patrick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have no insurance . no rocks on the lawn odd one on the edges . there is a guard on the wipper snipper