Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have received an Invite from NSW and am about to file the

Customer Question

I have received an Invite from NSW and am about to file the application. At the time of EOI, I had specified my marital status as married. However, due to marital discord I will be separating. I intend to pay fee only for my application and not for my husband as I wish to travel alone. As the original application mentioned "married", do I have to get medicals done for my husband also although his application fee is not being paid.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Brisbane.Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi, can you please advise more details... I assume this is an immigration visa application, which requires medicals or the applicant and all other family members... is that correct? Please advise if I have assumed correctly, provide more details regarding the situation, and what type of application is being filed, and where... Kind regards, James