Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have a Hobart Barrister who is able to undertake

Hello!! I have... Show More
Hello!! I have a Hobart Barrister who is able to undertake 3x Civil Matters before the Supreme Court in Hobart and a Family Court Appeal in Melbourne . . . Ms Mary Anne RYAN from Derwent and Tamar Chambers.
She is insisting on Solicitor-Prepared "Briefs" which I can't seem to procure from any of the ten Tassie firms that I've invited . . . given that I have also prepared these "Briefs" as a long-time self litigant.
Is there a competent Firm-Solicitor with experience in "Breach of Promise/Agreements" in two of the Civil Matters and my financial and economic loss occasioned from the delayed/non-release of Property Entitlement Funds until I secured Court Orders . . and in the Family Court Appeal against HH Benjamin J.'s failure to Set Aside Consent Orders that were signed under duress that have defrauded me thus far of a bona fide $500,000-00 Property, Assets and Liabilities Settlement?
Thanks-in-Advance! Jon m: xxxx xxx xxx e:***@******.***
Category: Australia Law
replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon,My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.You are going to have difficulties as many firms will be reluctant to take on a matter from a self litigant. Do the cases all relate to the same facts and people?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Hello Leon! Still raining in S-I-D-E-N-E-Y??Essential 3 different Parties . . . 1x FCA Appeal and 3x Civil Matters where I have suffered financial and economic loss.,
I have the "Briefs" prepared and a Draft of the WRIT which is seeking Damages of $500k from my long-time former wife of 42 years, her replacement husband . . . the Erstwhile Emeritius Professor Malcolm J. WATERS former Dean of Sociology at UniTas . . . plus their Solicitor-Barrister Tony FitzGerald from FAB Lawyers, and my former Solicitor-Barrister John Munro.I can email the "Drafts" as small PDF files?? __________________________________ Jon.
Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon, No rain just cold.I cannot do this I am trying to work out how you can get a solicitor. I am not sure who you have spoken to on Tasmania but I am surprised the larger firms are not prepared to take it on. If they all involve the same people then one Solicitor can do it all if they practice in both Civil litigation and Family law. Does the Barrister have any firms they work with, that they can refer you?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Crickey Leon! I am already not a "Happy Chappy" sensing that I've wasted my Deposit Funds here on this Site!!!There are Parties are common in the FCA Appeal Matter and a New Writ claiming Civil Damages! I have outlined the details.Can you provide me with a LIST or Website where I can get an idea of firms that can help please . . . and/or a Refund please!! __________________________________________ Jon.
Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago.
I will arrange for you to get a refund.