Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

We do a television gameshow in Australia. We are interested

Customer Question

We do a television gameshow in Australia. We are interested whether “we have received all the permits required to air the shows” and that “the shows are in compliance with the Australian laws and regulations specially with the Interactive Gambling Act 2001 (Cth).”. If you are qualified to answer such question, please reply and we can provide further information. My email is***@******.*** (emese.sar at interactv.com).
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.This is something that you need to see a Solicitor in person and pay them to go through it all properly. We cannot give you advise on this only general information. Can you tell me what you have obtained and the station that you are going to air the program have they asked you to provide them with certain permits?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, You have to speak with the stations and they will advise you what their requirements are. This is the way you will know what you need to screen your show. I am sorry I cannot give you anything more. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon