Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Been bashed by my neighbour twice 2nd time caught on cctv police

Customer Question

been bashed by my neighbour twice 2nd time caught on cctv police put card in door saying not enough evidence
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.Does the CCTV show clearly you being bashed with a date and time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
because he trespass and moves 2 of 4 cameras every day camera 3 with time and date catches him threatening me camera 4 catches him assaulting me with time and date minus our heads
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good AfternoonSo you cannot identify each the video only see the torsos? If there is not a clear identification then this is not enough evidence. Is there footage thats hows him entering your land and going to the camera to move it?If so you can get an order that he not come onto your land.