Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Dear I was fought in drink and drive last year and I got

Customer Question

Hi dear
I was fought in drink and drive last year and I got suspensions of 6 months in that suspension I was cought twice so I have to go in court this month so I m just wondering what will be the outcome for that. I tried to apply restricted license but I couldn't get one because I m not holding a Tasman***** *****cense so what will be the chance to get my license back I m happy to pay may all fine on same day and I m also happy to give them in written that I will never drive again with drink my life is so difficult without license because I m delivery boy in pizza shop and that the only way to feed my family I m living alone here with my wife with no support from family and friends. So to survive I have to work bad for work I have drive please help me with your knowledge.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.Was it for driving whilst suspended or for another 2 drink driving charges?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Evening. Just following up our discussion.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
If you have been caught driving suspended 2 further times you will lose your licence for anther 2 years minimum. it is 24 months for the first time and then the court is at liberty to tie you what they want. It shows the court you don't care about the orders and are prepared to not do as they order. This is what the issue is. It is not good news but I suggest you sell the car for starters. The court will not be lenient and if you do it again you can go to jail. Have a solicitor represent you.I am sorry I cannot give you better news. If it was drink driving 2 more times you are in a position where you could be sentenced to jail. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon